Sunday, January 27, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
- TM 2012-06 Wading Pools (65kb)
- TM 2012-07 Press Boxes (82kb)
- TM 2012-08 Private Clubs (18kb)
- TM 2012-09 Employee Break Rooms (200kb)
Friday, March 16, 2012
Due to the adoption of the 2012 Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS) on March 15, 2012, the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation has re-issued the Technical Memorandum (TM) applicable to electric vehicle charging stations. TM 2012-01 reflects the applicable sections of the 2012 TAS in lieu of sections of the 1994 TAS.
All Technical Memoranda issued prior to March 15, 2012 are now applicable only to construction projects eligible to comply with the 1994 TAS. Additional information about compliance dates for new construction and alterations of buildings and facilities subject to Chapter 469.003 is available on the TDLR's Elimination of Architectural Barriers page.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Thursday, December 8, 2011
The final draft of the 2012 Texas Accessibility Standards (TAS) (2.7MB PDF) was approved for adoption by the Commission on November 1, 2011; however, the revised standards will not become effective until March 15, 2012. Until that time, compliance with the 1994 Texas Accessibility Standards is required.
Compliance with the 2012 TAS will be required on all buildings and facilities subject to Chapter 469.003 when:
- the construction project is registered with the Department on or after March 15, 2012 ; or
- the application for a building permit is issued by a state, county, or local government on or after March 15, 2012; or
- the commencement of construction begins on or after March 15, 2012.